The PQG Partners Group was established over twenty years ago as a partnership between QA representatives of pharmaceutical companies and their suppliers.
The Partners develop GMP standards (PS 9000) and guidelines for pharmaceutical suppliers and actively collaborate with organisations such as IPEC, IPAC-RS and Rx-360 to encourage international application of supplier GMPs.
PS 9000 for pharmaceutical packaging materials is a key source document for ISO 15378 and the Partners continue to encourage development of this International Standard.
PQG are partners in the consortium, Excipact, which is developing an international certification scheme for pharmaceutical excipients.
The Partners also oversee the PS certification scheme for suppliers and auditors and the training of auditors.
There are always opportunities for volunteers to help with Partner’s projects so please contact the Partners Group for further information.
- For details of the current Partner’s activities please use the yellow tabs on the left according to the subject.
- For details of the standards and guidelines see the PS Series tab
Aims of the Partners Team
To promote the application of appropriate GMP for suppliers to the pharmaceutical industry by:
- developing, publishing and maintaining standards and guidance
- collaborating with other organisations with similar aims on projects for standards and guidance
- maintaining a process for certification of suppliers against PQG standards
- maintaining a process for assessment of training in PQG standards and guidance
- certification of auditors used by certification bodies for assessing suppliers against PQG standards