Qualified Person (QP) – Romford, Essex
Competitive salary plus benefits
Permanent full time
Ethypharm is a European-based specialty pharmaceutical company with global reach and is a committed player in the treatment of pain, addiction, and critical care.
In the UK we are recognised as a key partner to both the NHS and the private hospital sector.
We are looking for an experienced Qualified Person to join our quality team to support the batch release of products manufactured on our site. This role is pivotal not only in the batch release but also in helping the team to drive a quality culture across the organisation.
The position will be responsible for the release of a complex portfolio of products centred around the treatment of pain, addiction, and critical care. At Ethypharm we manufacture oral liquids, sterile ampoules, and pre-filled syringes.
To be successful for this position you will have the following experience:
- Eligible to act as a Qualified Person under Directive 75/319/EC (2001/83/EC)
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience as a certifying QP
- Proven experience working in a manufacturing environment, within a sterile and/or aseptic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills is essential
- Previous experience supporting regulatory inspections (MHRA, FDA)
- Operational experience within a Pharmaceutical manufacturing or laboratory setting is desirable
There is a lot of opportunity for you to make a real difference quickly.
Why join Ethypharm?
- We offer attractive rewards, employment, and training opportunities to enable you to develop your career
- We are a large international multi-cultural team
- We foster an agile and entrepreneurial exciting work environment
- Our employees are trusted and rewarded for their talent, their positive mindset, and their capacity to collaborate
- Kindness and mutual respect form the basis of our personal relationships
If this sounds like a role that interests you, please send us your CV together with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.