The MHRA has published further guidance in relation to supplying medicines and medical devices after the end of the transition period.
On medicines we have the following updates:
- Sourcing medicines for the Great Britain market from an approved country for import or Northern Ireland from 1 January 2021
- Importing investigational medicinal products into Great Britain from approved countries from 1 January 2021
- Acting as an Responsible Person from 1 January 2021
- Supplying medicines to Northern Ireland from 1 January 2021 (Article 41 guidance)
- Importing a human medicine
- NIBSC guidance on batch manufacturing (not on gov.uk)
On medical devices:
In addition to this it worth noting that DHSC has launched the new DaSH portal and published updated guidance on the reporting requirements for medicines shortages and discontinuations. The guidance is available here.