Virtual Compliance Symposium 2023
EPiC will be running an online symposium on Tuesday 5th December 2023
The theme is Beyond the Basics: Mastering GMDP Compliance & Inspection Readiness
EPiC is proud to present our full-day virtual symposium 2023 event featuring an esteemed lineup of former MHRA Inspector speakers. Join us as we delve into the latest updates, guidance and regulations shaping the pharmaceutical industry.
We will explore crucial topics that include recent updates to industry guidance and regulations, inspection readiness, deficiency data interpretation, innovation and ATMPs, risk assessment and the revised ICH Q9 and GDP trends and developments, as well as running an Annex 1 workshop. Our objective is to provide you with invaluable insights on how to navigate the ever-changing regulatory environment that governs medicinal product manufacturing, and supply.
Expect an interactive and informal experience carefully crafted to promote engagement. Our panel of experts, drawing on their extensive knowledge and regulatory experience are committed to delivering a thought-provoking and informative event. Engage with them throughout the day and participate in a panel session to ensure all your pressing questions are addressed.
Discover how our expertise can take you beyond the ‘basics’ and propel your organisation towards excellence in pharmaceutical manufacturing and compliance.
WHO IS IT FOR?
The event is ideal for pharmaceutical industry professionals in quality control, quality assurance, supply chain and production management, as well as Qualified Persons, Responsible Persons, and regulatory and compliance specialists involved in the manufacture and distribution of medicines.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The event will provide the latest information and guidance on changing legislation and give you insight into Mastering GMDP Compliance and Inspection Readiness. Through presentations, workshops, and Q&A sessions, highlighting regulatory expectations, industry best practice and deficiency trends, you will learn how to improve your PQS, ensure you are inspection ready, and gain essential advice on maintaining the highest standards of compliance.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- LEARN how to master GMDP Compliance and Inspection Readiness
- NETWORK with other Pharmaceutical Industry delegates
- CPD Continuous Professional Development to improve workplace skills and knowledge
- CONNECT with EPiC Directors and Senior Managers and expert Ex MHRA Inspectors
- ENGAGE in our Workshops and hear Industry-focused case studies from our regulatory experts.
- VALUE for money, presenting a wide range of topics from regulatory experts.
Tuesday 5th December 2023
(09.00 to 5.00 GMT) to include:
- Recent Updates to Guidance & Regulations
- How do you know you are Inspection Ready?
- Deficiency Data-Interpretation & Root Cause Analysis
- Innovation and ATMP Panel Discussion
- Annex 1 – Contamination Control Strategy (CCS) / Gap Assessments – Workshop
- ICH Q9 (new revision) – Risk Assessment
- MHRA Update: Speaker requested.
- GDP Hot topics – challenges faced by RPis, The Windsor Framework update, GDP inspection approaches.
- Q&A Panel Session
An application has been made to accredit the event and award CPD points. If successful Certificates will be sent to the email address, you registered within approximately 2-3 weeks after the event.
Tickets cost £300 + VAT.
If you have any questions, then email EPiC at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register and book your place click: Click here to register