At NSF, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world. Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team.
To support, establish, develop, and manage the business interests of NSF Health Sciences we are currently looking for a Senior Pharma Biotech Consultant, who will have a particular focus on operation emanating from the UK office. Expertise including Quality Control, Microbiology or validation would be an advantage.
In this role you will design, deliver, and maintain a range of bespoke training courses together with the provision of auditing and consultancy services to new and existing NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech clients. Whilst managing a team of associates engaged by NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech in the delivery of services.
As Senior Pharma Biotech Consultant, you will report to the EMEA Director, Health Sciences and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Serve as subject matter expert and lead instructor providing highly complex and expert guidance to clients globally and regionally
- Manage a discrete portfolio of clients and services to meet specific targeted value as identified by the director
- Assess client needs and formulate client solutions, constantly innovating, refining and improving these services throughout the consulting lifecycle
- Support, establishment, promotion and growth of the company’s activities of consultancy, technical auditing and training that is managed by the UK office in accordance with the agreed business plan
- Proactively contribute to the development of future growth strategies for NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech, in conjunction with other NSF Health Sciences Pharma Biotech offices
- To develop new initiatives for products and services
- Maintenance of the required level of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) though a variety of media/networking and professional publications/seminars
- Any ad hoc duties or projects in line with the development of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience within the Pharma industry or as a regulator to the industry
- Ability to interpret and present highly complex and strategically significant information
- Mastery knowledge of regulations and guidance related to the products within the portfolio of services
- High level of technical aptitude
- Previous successful relevant account management or technical experience
- Documented successful experience within industry or regulators
- Sound time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communicator both written and spoken with great presentation skills verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time
To apply Click here to apply