Quality Assurance Professional
Interested in influencing the quality of Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP), for safe effective product?
Do you have skills to provide or support GMP oversight for outsourced IMP manufacture?
JW Quality Consulting (JWQC) are a GMP quality consultation service and would like to hear from you if you are a quality assurance professional with some or all of the following experience:
- Risk assessment of events occurring at CMOs
- Investigations to identify root cause and learnings
- Control of change that may impact manufacture at CMOs
- Review of master batch instructions
- Review of executed batch records and GMP reports
- Qualification of contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs)
- Implementation of quality agreements and QP to QP agreements
- Implementation of technical reference files (TRF) and product specification files (PSF)
- GMP assessments of proposed CMOs
- GMP audits
JWQC is looking to expand the number of QA professionals who can support our clients in these GMP activities, ideally as employees but associate consultants will also be considered. Work is home-based with frequent team meetings.
Ideally, you will have experience working within contract manufacture environments, either within CMOs or within sponsor companies that outsource GMP activities.
It is preferable for you to have experience across the GMP supply chain and with various dosage forms.
Remuneration will be dependent on the experience that you can bring to JWQC and our clients. Additional benefits including life insurance, and profit and performance related bonus are available to applicants employed on a PAYE basis.
Please send your CV and a covering email explaining how your experience can be applied within our consultancy service. Alternatively, please get in touch to learn more about our services.
Please email Julie Walker: firstname.lastname@example.org